v0.9.0 - March 01, 2017
- FEATURE: Reporting
- Reporting is a feature that enables sending of periodic reports to the administrator that detail renewal failures, successes, or both.
- Documentation for Reporting is here
- FEATURE: There is now a ‘Configuration’ section in the WHM Let’s Encrypt SSL.
- This is only a subset of the total configuration options available, but it should be most of the useful ones
- CLI: Added
config set --key k --value v. Refer to CLI docs
- FEATURE: Add config option
autossl_skip_patterns, which is an array of regex patterns that the plugin should test against when processing AutoSSL.
- FEATURE: Add config options
disable_mail which globally disable renewal success emails, and all renewal emails globally
- These are also available in the WHM interface
- UI: Automatically select already-selected domains when issuing a certificate for a virtual host with an existing plugin certificate (i.e. to prevent RSI when there are many alias or subdomains)
le-cp ssl issue will now always include the main domain of the virtual host, regardless of arguments.
- This fixes the ‘/.well-known’ nil virtualhost permissions error
le-cp will now print useful info when run rather than assuming it is running as CGI
le-cp self-test should now be more useful for licensing issues
- FIX: More changes to try improve installer reliability in some environments
- UI: WHM interface is now ‘tabbed’
- MISC: Now built with Go 1.8 (previously 1.6.4)